The club is located 3.5 miles NW of Atwood, IL on 30 acres of farm ground purchased for this specific purpose. The club was organized in 2002 and officially opened on January 1st, 2004. It is a private club owned by its members.
The Lake Fork Sportsman’s Club is a not-for-profit corporation run by a board of directors.
- 30′ x 50′ clubhouse.
- 200 yard rifle range with eight concrete benches under cover.
- 100 yard pistol range with five benches under cover at 50 yards.
- 30 yard pistol range.
- Main side berms on the ranges built according to the NRA Range Manual.
- Two voice activated traps, one lit.
- 1.25 acre stocked, catch & release pond open to the members.
We have a limited number of memberships available. Please contact one of the directors before sending in your application.